Monday, September 27, 2010

Jaden


Jaden Daniel Jaramillo He was born sleeping & gone to be an Angel in Heaven on July 23, 2007 @ 21 weeks for reasons I'll never know. I'd like to add this poem-- You never said you were leaving You never said goodbye You were gone before I knew it, And only God knew why. A million times I needed you, A million times I cried. If love alone could have saved you, You never would have died. In life I loved you dearly In death I love you still In my heart you hold a place, That nobody could ever fill. It broke my heart to lose you, But you didn't go alone For part of me went with you, The day God took you home. ~Unknown I can’t wait until the day We will be reunited. I will hold you forever. I love you always my precious Jaden- My special gift from God.

(photos 84-93 9/27/10)

No comments: