Thursday, August 26, 2010

Jack Everett


Jack Everett Hughes
Jack was born prematurely after my water broke too soon on May 8th, 2010. He weighed 1 lb and 3 ounces and was 11 inches long. He was and still is the most beautiful person I have ever seen. Jack lived for Mother's Day 2010, and then gently passed the morning of May 10th. I believe he lived that day for me and I am forever thankful to him for it.

Proud Mommy to an angel, Jack Everett.

"The death of a baby is like a stone cast into the stillness of a quiet pool;
the concentric ripples of despair sweep out in all directions,
affecting many, many people".
--De Frain, 1991

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for doing this for our little Jack!

Unknown said...

Much love to you, from another PPROM Mommy. Jack and my Brendan were so very much alike~ Brendan was 1# 4oz and 11 1/2 inches long. My water broke at 17w5d and he was born and passed away at 23w3d. Sending gentle hugs and angel kisses to you.