Thursday, June 10, 2010

Mia



Mia who was born sleeping and became an angel on 7th March 2010. She is deeply loved and missed by Mammy and Daddy xxx

"These are my tiny footprints, so perfect and so small. These tiny footprints never touched the ground at all. Not one tiny footprint, for now I have my wings. These tiny footprints were meant for other things. You will hear my tiny footprints in the patter of the rain. Gentle drops like angel tears, of joy and not from pain. You will see my tiny footprints in each butterfly's lazy dance. I'll let you know I'm with you, if you give me just a chance. You will see my tiny footprints in the rustle of the leaves.I will whisper names into the wind and call each one that grieves. Most of all, these tiny footprints are found in Mummy's heart, Because even though I'm gone now, we'll never truly part."

Our precious angel Mia, forever in our hearts. We love and miss you so much, Mammy and Daddy xxxx

No comments: